These Terms of Service govern your access and use of the Community Forum at https://www.druidforum.org. Your access to and use of the Community Forum is your acceptance of these terms. Imply Data, Inc. (“Imply” “We” “Us” “Our”) may offer other products and services, under different terms. These terms apply only to use of the Community Forum (“Forum”).
- Important Terms
- Your Permission to Use the Forum
- Conditions for Use of the Forum
- Acceptable Use
- Content Standards
- Your Account
- Your Content
- Your Responsibility
- Limits on Liability
- General Terms
These terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the disclaimers in Disclaimers, limits on Imply’’s liability to you in Limits on Liability, your agreement to cover Us for damages caused by your misuse of the Forum in Responsibility for Your Use.
Your Permission to Use the Forum
Subject to these terms, the company gives you permission to use the forum. Everyone needs to agree to these terms to use the forum.
Conditions for Use of the Forum
Your permission to use the Forum is subject to the following conditions:
You must be at least sixteen years old.
You must use the Forum in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the Forum.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the Forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the Forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the Forum, or use the Forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the Forum, or monitor the Forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the Forum to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the Forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by Us.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the Forum on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the Forum.
- You may not show or embed any part of the Forum on other websites with
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the Forum.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the Forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the Forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the Forum.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the Forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the Forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the Forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the Forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the Forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information including pictures.
We reserve the right to change, redact, and delete content on the Forum at any time and for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the Forum in violation of these terms, contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent necessary to protect our rights. We may also notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as needed.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the Forum.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify Us that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
We may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the Forum if We believe, in our sole discretion, that you’re in violation of these terms.
Nothing in these terms gives Us any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the Forum, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the Forum. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in Our intellectual property, either.
Between you and Imply, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the Forum. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the Forum is sponsored or approved by Us. These terms do not obligate Us to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and permit Us to change it, according to these terms.
Subject to Imply’s right to amend, edit, delete and change the content submitted, content you submit to the Forum belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. Others who receive content you submit to the Forum may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that Imply will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify Imply from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the Forum. Both you and Imply agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify Us as soon as possible. You agree to allow Imply to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify the Imply, and to cooperate with those efforts.
You accept all risk of using the Forum and content you submit on the Forum. The Forum is provided ‘as -is” without any warranty whatsoever to the extent permitted under law.
The Forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. Imply does not make any representations or warranties about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the entity running service.
Limits on Liability
Neither Imply nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the Forum or content on the Forum will be limited to $50.
Imply welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the Forum. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with Us.
Any feedback will be considered freely provided without the right to payment to you and Imply may act or not act on feedback and suggestions you provide. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
Either party may end the agreement at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the Forum also ends. The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your Content, Feedback, Your Responsibility, Disclaimers, Limits on Liability, and General Terms.
California state law will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the Forum. The parties agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in state or federal court in Santa Clara, CA. Neither party will object to jurisdiction in those courts.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with Us. We however may assign your agreement to any affiliate of Us, any other company that obtains control of Us, or any other company that buys Our assets related to the Forum. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and Imply about use of the Forum. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the Forum, written or not.
You may notify Us at email@example.com.
We may notify you using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the Forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the Forum or your account page.
These terms are subject to change. We will post all updates to the Forum. We may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the Forum. Once you get notice of an update to these terms, your continued use of the Forum after the effective date is your acceptance to the terms.